skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the ride ain't free
Thursday, December 3, 2009
"You don't like things. You love things."
The title of this post? Well, that's how someone once chose to describe me. It was more of a realization than a description really. And I think they were right. So, here are some things that I love...
Songs like this...
and this...
and this...
Songs like this...
1 comment:
Sara
December 4, 2009 at 7:17 AM
I'm sensing a pattern here...
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blood brothers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(9)
▼
December
(1)
"You don't like things. You love things."
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
About Me
Zachary Payne
View my complete profile
I'm sensing a pattern here...
ReplyDelete